Thursday, September 15, 2005

Slowing Down a Bit...

Just recently I have had a pretty serious relapse of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue so my production has slowed down to whenever I can sit long enough at my table painting without being in pain or falling asleep in my paint!

I am hoping that catching this early will help to shorten the duration of the symptoms for me. It's something I have had ever since I can remember and there is no rhyme nor reason as to why it comes and goes as it does.

Right now, I have a few good hours in the morning and then need to sleep in the afternoon. I have another few hours in the afternoon and then the evening tends to be when the pain flares up. The exhaustion is pretty constant.

So for those of you waiting for custom spindles, please be patient. I will get to them as I am able.

I just wanted you all to know that I have not forgotten you and your orders and that I am slowly working on them.

Peace,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Not to worry, Jen. You get to feeling better first.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support! I am up and around a feeling better now.
    Cheers!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete