Monday, October 10, 2005

Pixie's Fiber Creations

Hi All,

I just wanted to point out a new site created by my 12 year old daughter. It's called "Pixie's Fiber Creations" and the URL is www.pixiesfibercreations.blogspot.com I hope to get a link up soon. For some reason, my link that I created isn't working.

Please go take a look at the fiber batts that Ciaran is creating. She has a great eye for color and her blends are really lovely! If you see something you like, she can create batts for you and give you a price quote for whatever quantity you might need or desire. Ciaran creates batts on our Fricke's Finest carder and sells them to help support her horses.

You can either e-mail me through the link here on my site or contact Ciaran directly at horseychick@gmail.com She should have an e-mail link on her site soon also.

A side note to those awaiting spindles. The end to last week and this weekend were not particularly kind to me. I had my car battery die on me and had to purchase a new one. Then my refrigerator went out Saturday, my car had a flat tire the same day and I was run over by our youngest horse. I am okay, other than a few bruises. The next three days are going to require I be out at the barn meeting with our vet, farrier and chiropractor. For some reason, they are all coming within the first three days of this week. As you can imagine, my time is getting sucked up by these life occurences and I have not had a lot of time for spindles right now. By Wednesday, I should be back up and working. For some reason, October has been a really rought month here...not much different that September in some ways. Here's to hoping things get better!

Peace,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment