Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back to Work and Doing Well....


Greetings to All!

Well, I am on the mend and back to working again. I am trying very hard to finish all of the orders that came in in the past month or so, but I certainly have room for more.

The cheery sunflower shown above was from a photograph that a customer took and wanted transfered to a spindle so she could enjoy her work while she spins. You can always feel free to send me jpgs or actual physical photos for spindles. I may have to tweak them around to get them to fit, but usually I can work with most anything.

Once again, I have to thank my patient customers who waited while I healed from the latest horse related injury. Well, that's three now so I should be good for awhile! Please, everyone think good thoughts in that direction for me. No more horse .... or any other injuries!

Peace & Joy,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment