Friday, November 10, 2006

Interesting Revelation..

An odd thing occured to me last night. I seem to be able to work at night now and not during the day. Around 10:00 p.m. or so, I feel compelled to go out to my work space an paint. So I guess late night painting is now my way of getting things done! Luckily, I purchased a full spectrum task lamp a number of weeks ago and it's perfect for the work, even late into the night.

Anyway, spindles and needles are in process and should be starting to ship next week again.

I have no photos for you yet since I am still getting used to the switch from PC to Mac and have no idea how to use the software yet. I have to get my daughter to teach me how to get photos uploaded from my camera this weekend. I'm Sure I will end up really loving the Mac, but I have been a PC user for close to 30 years now....yes way back since the early 80's, and it's a hard transisiton.

Best to All!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. It's even simpler to upload your photos to the Mac as iPhoto loads the second it sees you have a photo device attached. Then you just click the upload button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:17 PM

    Keep it up girl!! I am glad your body is letting you know when to be creative! :-)
    Take Care of yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spindles are beautiful -- do you still make them? Your website seems to be down....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    i am also wondering if you still make spindles :) they're beautiful, and would love one of the prayer wheels, if you're inclined. 12.18.08

    ReplyDelete