Monday, June 26, 2006

Wholesale Accounts



Are you a retail shop or do you sell at fiber events and craft fairs? If so, and you would like to carry Crowhill House spindles and/or knitting needles check this out! Packaging! I've finally got around to designing something that I really like for displaying knitting needles and to tag spindles for resale.

Knitting needles come carded for display or hanging and can be ordered in quantities as low as one dozen per order. Drop spindles come with a hang tag and are pre-loaded with fiber. Weight and the name of the drop spindle along with the design name are included on the tag.

I'm happy to sell at wholesale prices to retailers who are going to sell in a physical shop or at various events since I do not merchant outside of on-line sales. I will not sell for on-line resale however since that is my major outlet.

If you're interested in carrying any of my lines of needles and spindles, please contact me for a quote.

Peace & Joy,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:44 PM

    ooo...I kind of like the spindles you have in this post. I know you want to sell wholesale accounts, but can I get one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aure. I still do custom work. I am just adding wholesale work to my customs orders!
    Kind Regards,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete