Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Spindlicity Prize Spindle...




"Moonlit Birch Grove"
(click on phot0 for larger view)

The spindle that is posted above will be a prize for a drawing that will be held for the kick off of a new website called "Spindlicity" at www.spindlicity.com . Please visit this site which is set to go live the first of December and register to win this and other prizes.

I'm really excited about this site that Janel is putting together. I think she's going to do a great job connecting spinners with each other along with having interesting articles and listing vendors. Of course, I'm always interested in new and fun spinning websites as I'm sure all of you are also!

Peace & Joy to All,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen, Your spindles are incredibly beautiful!! I found you through the spindlcity web page. Of course, I am hoping I win this prize! But if not, I will be saving my money to buy one of your handpainted spindles. Just last night, I was trying to figure out how this type of spindle could be made since I also paint, but my painting is nothing in comparison to yours!! It is more watercolor like and abstract. These are absolutely beautiful!!!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete