Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How To Buy A Custom Spindle


(Click on Image for More Detail)

I get number of messages each day asking how to order a spindle so I decided to post a bit of information on the details. First of all, pretty much any image can be painted on a drop spindle. You can send your photos or find an image online that would be similar to something you'd like. I have to respect copyright laws, so any image that is copyrighted will be modified to do so.

I would then put your order in my queue. I do spindles in the order in which I receive requests unless there is a pressing deadline such as a birthday or holiday. Then I try to fit that spindle in to make that deadline. Basically, I work extra one day so that it can get done in time for you to gift it to your special person.

My spindles start at $25.00 for a custom order with an additional $2.00 for shipping within the continental US. I am happy to ship overseas and can quote a price for shipping for these orders. Anytime you order more than one spindle at a time, additional shipping for each spindle is only .25 per spindle. So it saves you a bit to order all of the spindles you'd like at once.

Once your spindle is complete, I will send you a pictue of it for your approval. Only then do I have you pay for the spindle via PayPal or check or money order. If you do not like the spindle, you are not required to purchase it. I have never had this happen, but I like to keep that guarantee in place so you can rest assured that you will get what you want.

That's it. Pretty simple!

One last note. The spindle pictured above is called, "Angel" and is up for auction for the next 6 days on eBay. I do post spindles there from time to time, so that is another way you can purchase a spindle if you do not want to order one.

As for me, I'm doing okay. I'm getting back on my feet gradually since my accident and I'm working each day when I'm not on vacation for the holidays.

A happy holiday to each and every one of you!

Peace & Joy,

Jen


2 comments:

  1. That spindle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melanie! :-)
    Warm Regards,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete