Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day All!



Hmm, I'm sitting here thinking what kind of valentine I could give to all of the wonderful spinners out there who have ordered spindles from me since I started this whole thing last summer. Right now, I have orders for 31 custom spindles!! I had never dreamed that this would take off and do so well. It has bee a blessing and a joy.

With that said, I would like to offer free shipping on any spindle(s) ordered before midnight tonight, February 14th. This only applies to new orders. Sorry to all of you who already have orders in. I will run other promotions form time to time, so watch this website!

Anyone who orders should be aware that the wait for spindles is around 6 weeks right now. It could be less, or more, depending on how life plays itself out. I have learned after this past fall to leave myself lots of wiggle room with deadlines and all of you have been wonderful about it.

Thank you ALL for your support!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment