Friday, February 24, 2006

Life is So Busy!


Spring Fling

Well, I've been testing out all of the new whorls that I just got and above is one of the spindles that I painted yesterday. I had to test it out right away and I am happy that it spins well. Maybe not quite as long the spindles I typically paint, but it's still well within range of what I find acceptable.


I've also been busy with custom spindles and dealing with the fiber room. Sheesh, how on earth did I end up with so much fiber?! I still have to really go through all of it and de-stash, but at least it's in better order than it was previous to my getting in there yesterday morning.

After a long afternoon of painting a really detailed spindle, I am ready to get a shower, get dressed up and go out tonight. I love to take my knitting to a bookstore and sit in the cafe and knit while I have a cup of tea and talk with my husband. It's such a nice way to decompress on a Friday evening.

Wishing you All Peace & Joy,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment