Wednesday, May 31, 2006

De-Stashing


Romney Locks

I've finally gotten around to de-stashing. I have more fiber than I know what to do with, so I will be putting up lots of it in my eBay store throughout the summer.

Right now I have Romney locks, natural and dyed, BFL locks in a gorgeous blue and an assortment of natural colors of a Romney x Merino wool from GenoPalette. Take a look and see if there's something there you'd like ot spin.

The Romney/Merino cross is discounted in the eBay store from my regular price of $2.50 per ounce. I have one pound lots available for $30.00 and half pound for $16.00. Not a bad deal for some really nice fiber! I have just got to clean out some of the fiber I have collected and make room for my weaving and other things.

I am also going to be listing a very lightly used White, embroidery (sewing) machine along with lots of thread and a Magic Box for making your own deigns and tranfering them over to an embroidery pattern. Before I list all of this equipment, I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone is interested in it. I'd rather do that and be able to sell it for a little less because there are no eBay fees to cover. So e-mail me if you might be interested in this machine and all the accessories.

Peace & Joy,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment