Monday, May 01, 2006

Eeek! It's Been So Long....

Well April sort of disappeared without my noticing that I had not posted a thing since mid-March. I am sorry that I haven't kept in touch or kept up with the blog. Life has a way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

First of all, I haven't had any horse related accidents. That's a good thing. I have, however, been having what my gastroenteroligsit thinks are gallbladder attacks. So I am going through testing for that right now.

We also had to move our horses recently to a facility that is twice as far from our house. I am still working out how to get there and back and fit it all into my schedule without spending the whole day doing it.

Other than that, it's been a really cool, gray spring here and I have been pretty low energy. I have not forgotten any of your orders and I will start having more to ship out this week and next. My schedule got a bit bogged down with a larger wholesale order that I had to get out the door. So expect to see more things very soon!

Peace & Joy,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment