Tuesday, August 09, 2005

More Spindles....










Just more spindles to give you ideas!

All of these are spindles that have already been sold.
You can specify and idea, send a photo or e-mail a digital image you have found on the web. If the piece is copyrighted, I will alter it so that copyright laws are not infringed.

So let you imagination run wild and let me put those imaginings on drop spindles with which you can create beautiful yarn!

Just simply e-mail me with your idea. If you have a photo or idea, I can quote you a price range. All of my work is dependent on time spent on a particular spindle. When finished, I will send you a digital picture of your spindle for you to approve before paying.

Most of them range from $18.00 to $25.00. Shipping is not included, but is minimal; around $2.00 to the US and Canada and $4.00 to European countries. I accept checks, money orders and payment by credit card through PayPal.

Thank you!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Jen, your spindles really are works of art. You are a very talented painter! It makes me wish I liked toy wheel spindles. Yours are really beautiful! I agree with the person who said you should do some dogs...I know a lot of people who buy everything with their dog breed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking out your site and was GLAD to see that I recently won one of your spindles on ebay. I tried to get the Wind Horse, but I lost it, I did manage to win the Hunter Moon spindle. Now I WANT that thistle one! All your spindles look great! I can imagine having several in my colection before I'm done ;)

    When the spindle arrives, I'll try to post another comment to tell everyone how greta it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comments. I'd love to try dogs...it's something I've been thinking about. The Thistle with the Claddagh is up on eBay right now. As for other spindles, I'm happy to do custom orders...just never the same one. I make them all unique, so variations in color, or desing layout are fine.

    Kind Regards,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:22 AM

    The Nightshade spindle is lovely, love the sheen on the berries

    ReplyDelete