Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thank You All!

Wow, the feedback has been so overwhelming and positive that I would like to thank each and every one of you. Each of you spinners inspires me to make every new spindle more intricate and beautiful than the last one. Each of you deserves a tool that is beautiful and functional and feels good in your hand. Something that you can enjoy for many years and maybe pass on to a child or other loved one. I am so glad to be able to be part of that process.

Here are some feedback comments I have received on my spindles. I feel humbled by the kind words that have been said and wish to always live up to them.

"The package with the spindles arrived safe & sound. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!! It almost seems like an added bonus that they are good spinners as well. "

"Gorgeous, beautiful, unique spindle, spins fantastic! Fab friendly service."

"Stunningly gorgeous spindle. Wonderful Seller!!! These are fabulous~Thanks!"

"Always great-so helpful-beautiful work-awesome seller!!!"

"Beautiful spindle and spins great! Love it!! Thanks so much!!"


"Wonderful artwork and a good spinner!"

"Arrived quickly in very good condition, even prettier than the picture."

"This seller is great,And her spindles are more beautiful in your hand!"


Thank you ALL!!
Jen







2 comments:

  1. I'll add another comment to that! My new spindle arived Friday and it is wonderful!!! I have been spinng very fine yarn on it all weekend. It has a wonderful spin time and is just gorgeous. I'll be buying another soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind comment. I'm glad you like the spindle and it's performing well for you! Also, thank you in advance for considering ordering another spindle. Just let me knwo what you'd like and I'll put it on my list.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete