Friday, August 19, 2005

This and That...


Good morning to all. It's morning here, so if you read this in the afternoon or evening where you are, then good whatever time of day it is to you!

Above is a kind of fun spindle that I have listed on eBay right now. As you all know by now, I don't typically do "cute" spindles. I tend to do more unusual things. Sure, I do butterflies and flowers, but I really love putting odd and interesting things on my spindles. The Praying Mantis shown is a perfect example. I don't know if anyone will like it and want to spin with it, but I have always been rather fond of these unusual and marvelous creatures.

I also want to stress that I really love getting feedback from spindlers who read this blog. I like to hear ideas that you have for spindles and what you'd like to see. Some of it I will be able to make into reality and others are simply beyond my capabilites. But please keep sending your thoughts, ideas and questions.

Also, if you like a particular spindle, I can usually make one for you that is very similar without being exactly the same as the one I have made previously. So please ask. And if you do inquire, please get back to me as to whether you actually want that spindle or not. If you don't want it after asking, that's okay. I will not be offended. Some may simply be out of a budget or you may have change your mind. No problem. Just let me know so that I can move on with my present queue of spindles or put yours on the list if you so desire.

One last thing. If any of you are thinking of spindles as holiday gifts, please get your requests in early. I know things will get hectic by the end of November, so if you are in the queue for the holidays now, you will most certainly get your spindles in time.

Happy Friday to All!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment